- Rajesh Shitole <email@example.com> Jan 30 02:37PM +0530
Need Pune based Content Writer ASAP. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tsadik Tsadik <email@example.com> Jan 24 08:41AM +1100
Any sub domain is counted as a separate domain by Google.
If your sample was www.sitemaster.com/site1/ than the main domain is still
valid(for link building)
- George Abraham <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 24 06:57AM +0530
It is *www.site1.sitemaster.com <http://www.site1.sitemaster.com/>*
- Greg Willson <email@example.com> Jan 24 08:44AM -0500
Hi Daniel - In case there are redirects, the end domain is where all the
link juice ends up.
- Diego Lopes <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 24 12:27PM -0800
The second, because you are redirecting to it, the same happens for the
Em quinta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2014 11h29min14s UTC-8, Daniel Marcos
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEO PROFESSIONALS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.