Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Fab <fabiandesimone@gmail.com>: Feb 28 05:33AM -0800

Hi guys,
 
I'm trying to achieve the following, not sure if possible.
 
I'm driving paid traffic to my site using a combination of traffic sources.
Most of these sources allow me to pas parameters to my site.
 
For example:
[adid] Ad Id
[cid] Campaign ID
[did] Domain ID
 
They typically come like this:
?utm_adid=123456&utm_cid=555&utm_did=9876
 
Right now I'm passing parameters and I'm capturing them using custom
dimensions with Google Analytics so I can see how much Adsense Revenue each
DID (for example) generated trough AdSense.
 
My issue is that Custom Reports can't be queried using the Google Analytics
API, so I'm wondering if I can pass my parameters in the click out of an
AdSense so I can later on build the report of Revenue Per DID (for example)
directly from the AdSense Reporting.
 
Is this possible?
 
Many thanks!
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment