Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Digest for seo1@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Andrew Robertson <dsquaredmedia.canada@gmail.com>: May 15 12:21PM -0700

Hi,
 
I have a quick question and I do apologize if it has been answered or
touched on before - I am an amateur and appreciate any help you suggest or
provide.
 
When I search for my friend's site that I created, I can can find it when
using the actual domain (http://www.braininjurypei.info) or when searching
the meta description. However, when I search for it using the actual title
of *Brain Injury Association of PEI, *it does not appear at all.
 
Any thoughts and suggestions would be most appreciated!
 
Cheers,
Andrew
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to seo1+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment