Monday, December 12, 2011

how to make 50,000 dollars easy click here to find out click here

I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet
newsgroup describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a
$5.00 investment.

Of course I thought this was ridiculous ,or some type of pyramid. I
talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and they
all agreed it was some sort of scam. I hate scams because usually
someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for
a few weeks then saw another one in a newsgroup I go to a lot and
thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!". Besides, what's $5.00

Well, two weeks later, I began receiving money in the mail! I couldn't
believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks! At first only a few
hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand , then BOOM .
By the end of the fourth week , I had received nearly $47,000.00. It
came from all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and
on the up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had
enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well. Markus
Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he made
$53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only
$17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they
say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a
similar chance with $5 of my own money.
Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential, because
$5 is all anyone ever invests in this system. Period. That's all
Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of
thousands
of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way. Here's
how it works in 3 easy steps:

STEP 1.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
pieces of paper along with the words:
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."
(In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're
paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank
note inside each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the
following five addresses:

1)- Matthew Kulbacki 1025 12th street Golden, CO, USA 80401


2)- Nikki Robinson 2324 Frederick Place Valdosta, GA 31602

3)- Ross O'Brien 1040 pine lane lafayette, CA 94549

4)- Zahria Radford 2211 Laurel Oak Missouri City, Texas 77489

5)- Omar Ramirez 217 Sunray Lp Laredo, Texas 78041
STEP 2.

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.
This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth one
on the list.

STEP 3.

Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at least 17000
newsgroups at any given moment in time. Try posting to as many
newsgroups as you can. Remember the more groups you post to, the more
people will see your article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns
within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new and huge. There is
no way you can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses. Yes,
that's right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money
orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200
additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On average
then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in
your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your name at
#3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500. They make 200
postings each with your name at #2= 100,000 postings=5000 returns at
$1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at #1 and
you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. And
that's only if everyone down the line makes only 200 postings each!
Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.

From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you
take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

The end result depends on you. You must follow through and re-post
this article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make,
the more cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to
pass up!!!

So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
works.
If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, then
don't do it. But please print this article and pass it along to
someone you know who really needs the money, and see what happens.

--
Learn how to make money being online visit:

http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw

Free Ways To Make Money Online visit:

http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Make Money Being Online" group.

No comments:

Post a Comment