Friday, November 30, 2012

Digest for blogger-answers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers/topics

    Derek Bohlken <derekbohlken45@gmail.com> Nov 28 10:49PM -0800  

    The last three people I sponsored in my current business are making very
    good money already. One of them will be making $3000 by their third month.
     
    This is happening for two reasons:
    1. I am taking the time to sponsor one person at a time.
    2. I have written instructions detailing exactly how I have been able to
    make a full time income online for over a decade and it's all stuff you can
    do.
     
    I am going to be sponsoring two more people before Christmas. If you have
    an interest in being one of those people, let me know and I will fill you
    in on the details of the business and what type of work you would need to
    do to match their results.
     
    Derek Bohlken

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group blogger-answers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To post to this group, send email to blogger-answers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ghanaonlineblog.blogspot.com or
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers?hl=en?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment