- Bug: Redaclare of Google_Account class [1 Update]
- Sandbox account to live account [1 Update]
- Sandbox to live [1 Update]
- mercury22 <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 18 10:55AM -0800
I use "Google APIs Client Library for PHP<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-php-client/>
But when I use Adsense and Analytics API I get errors.
when I made this:
I get this error:
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Google_Account in
> /src/contrib/Google_AnalyticsService.php on line 379
Because both of the php files has a class named "Google_Account".
That class is not inside a namespace so PHP says it couldn't redeclare it.
I suppose it is a bug and reporting it.
(I would be happy if you can tell me, if there exists any other way to
report this bug)
- Ashesh <email@example.com> Jan 18 03:53AM -0800
With the support I was able to creatr the process from sign-up till getting
the AdSense code. I have few questions now:
1. How to move from sandbox to live? We already have an approved account
for previous version
2. How to update the code for existing publishers? I tried their client Id
but the new API says "not found".
- Ashesh <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 15 08:49AM -0800
Thanks for the contin ued support. Finally I was able to bring together the
complete process from sigup to adcode generation using the sanbox account
provided. We already have an approved account running old version. Few
1. How to move from sandbox to live account?
2. How to upgrade the existing users to new code? I tried
https://developers.google.com/adsense/host/v4.1/accounts/get using an
existing (old) client id but I got account not found.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.