Saturday, January 19, 2013

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 3 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api/topics

    mercury22 <skfranko@gmail.com> Jan 18 10:55AM -0800  

    I use "Google APIs Client Library for PHP<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-php-client/>
    "
    But when I use Adsense and Analytics API I get errors.
    when I made this:
     
    > '/google-api-php-client/src/contrib/Google_AdsenseService.php';
    > include_once
    > '/google-api-php-client/src/contrib/Google_AnalyticsService.php';
     
     
    I get this error:
     
    > Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Google_Account in
    > /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/google-api-php-client
    > /src/contrib/Google_AnalyticsService.php on line 379
     
     
    Because both of the php files has a class named "Google_Account".
    That class is not inside a namespace so PHP says it couldn't redeclare it.
     
    I suppose it is a bug and reporting it.
     
    (I would be happy if you can tell me, if there exists any other way to
    report this bug)

     

    Ashesh <ppashesh@gmail.com> Jan 18 03:53AM -0800  

    Hi,

    With the support I was able to creatr the process from sign-up till getting
    the AdSense code. I have few questions now:

    1. How to move from sandbox to live? We already have an approved account
    for previous version
    2. How to update the code for existing publishers? I tried their client Id
    but the new API says "not found".

     

    Ashesh <ppashesh@gmail.com> Jan 15 08:49AM -0800  

    Hi Sérgio,

    Thanks for the contin ued support. Finally I was able to bring together the
    complete process from sigup to adcode generation using the sanbox account
    provided. We already have an approved account running old version. Few
    questions:

    1. How to move from sandbox to live account?
    2. How to upgrade the existing users to new code? I tried
    https://developers.google.com/adsense/host/v4.1/accounts/get using an
    existing (old) client id but I got account not found.

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adsense-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment