Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api/topics

    "Alex S." <akssouvannakhot@gmail.com> Jun 09 11:54AM -0700  

    I am creating a dashboard with information about my ads so I want to pull
    information from the performance reports from my own account (clicks, CTR,
    CPM, etc.). Is the Adsense Management API right for me? If not, what
    options do I have?

     

    "Alex S." <asouv@squareoffs.com> Jun 10 10:38AM -0700  

    galeksic,
     
    Thanks for those resources! Is there a way to access data from my *own *account
    and not clients through me? I don't want to have a redirect page because I
    just want to pull information from my own reports and I don't need any
    login from users, almost like a service account.
     
    On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:14:51 AM UTC-5, galeksic wrote:

     

    "Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+jose@google.com> Jun 10 10:50AM -0700  

    Hi Alex,
     
    Using OAuth2, the developer and the user are different entities. We don't
    support Service Accounts but you can use the API from an
    automatic/unmonitored script using refresh tokens and the "offline" access
    type. Every client library implements this in a different way. You can
    start here:
     
    https://developers.google.com/adsense/management/getting_started
     
    Cheers,
    Jose
     
    On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 18:38:15 UTC+1, Alex S. wrote:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment