Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A new home based business. Tell me what you think!!!

Hello to you all!!!

First of all, let me introduce me. My name is Philippa, right now I
live in Sweden after moving from London and a mother of a sweet little
girl of 15 months!

After she was born I have decided to stay at home and start my home
based business. I had that idea for a long time and my research on
what kind of business I would enjoy running started in 2003. Since
then I have been compiling information for numerous sources,
interviewing people, researching forums, books and testing it myself.
The result of a step-by-step guide on HOW TO START YOUR PERSONALIZED
LETTERS AND ACTIVITIES KITS BUSINESS- SANTA LETTERS, EASTER BUNNY
LETTERS, CRAFT KITS, SCIENCE KITS, ETC…

With the EBOOK i included on the KIT for FREE several RUNNING THE
BUSINESS TOOLS, like LETTERS TEMPLATES connected to an ACCESS DATABASE
to include all the client's details and many PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING
TOOLS (flyers, posters, etc).


Please, take a look and tell me your opinion !!!!!

Http://www.personalizedlettersbusiness.com

Thank you!!!

Philippa

--
Learn how to make money being online visit:

http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw

Free Ways To Make Money Online visit:

http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Make Money Being Online" group.

No comments:

Post a Comment