Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api/topics

    Michael Ni <michaelcni@gmail.com> Oct 16 04:29PM -0700  

    Since we cannot use the service authentication flow for adsense, I have to
    use the web application flow.
     
    However, I am requesting from a server to only a few personal accounts.
     
    I do not want the be redirected to google to click "allow".
     
    How can I bypass the "manual process" part of oauth 2 where you have to go
    to google and get the refresh and access tokens.
     
    Can I programmatically click the accept button or completely bypass this
    step?
     
    Mike

     

    Netsphere Development <netspheredevelopment@gmail.com> Oct 16 06:17PM +0530  

    Thanks Google team for response.
     
    I have to access google adsense report via curl, so that each day my cron
    will run and save the report for my reporting system. And as cron dont runs
    on browser i need a way to do this without "having the approval_prompt" not
    even once.
     
    for this i have one script that is working fine for my localhost but not on
    my live domain.
     
    at live domain it gives error (screenshot attached).
     
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
     
    Thanks ,
     

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adsense-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment