Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Digest for blogger-answers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers/topics

    Derek Bohlken <derekbohlken42@gmail.com> Oct 01 12:35AM -0700  

    From 2001 to 2005 (when I first was able to go full time in internet
    marketing), I helped literally dozens of people create 6 figure incomes.
    The business and the product that was offered was great, but the design of
    the payplan was what allowed me to help people build income. It allowed me
    to make more money by helping them create income.
     
    After 7 years, I have found a business with virtually the same payplan (and
    also had a product that nearly everyone needs), and I am going to create
    some great success stories again. If you are willing to work with me and
    want the direct help of a full time marketer, I can put you in position to
    succeed.
     
    Let me know if you are interested and I will fill you in on the plan.
    Derek Bohlken

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group blogger-answers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To post to this group, send email to blogger-answers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ghanaonlineblog.blogspot.com or
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers?hl=en?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment