Saturday, October 27, 2012

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api/topics

    Geek Life <geeklife.adm@gmail.com> Oct 26 07:02AM -0700  

    I created a site about technology, with news, articles, reviews and
    information about movies, music and games. Planned investments to have
    people interested and potential followers. With that created channels in
    major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) etc.. At all
    times respecting the rules of use of such networks. I have active campaigns
    of ads on Facebook and Google, but in Google I've been facing some problems:
     
    Regarding Goggle:
     
    1st. Signed up to the site domain in Google Analytics service and it is
    working properly, logging all activities on the site.
    2nd. I created and joined in Adwords campaigns with active ads at Youtube
    videos
    3rd. With Adwords also have active campaigns on words and searches for the
    site.
     
    Thus,
     
    a. If I have correct Analytics statistics on my site, correctly record
    activities on pages, clickthrough rates, access, etc..
    b. If I create ads for Youtube account, as to the Site, and both are being
    paid correctly to Google.
    c. If according to item b, have active accounts, correct and accepted the
    services above, we can consider that my account / site records and are in
    accordance with the rules of use of Google, the contents are readable and
    compatible with their methods of use, because they are being billed and
    recorded correctly.
     
    But it's not what happens when I try to register for Adsense, I can not
    register and receive a status that my site has no content readable. I do
    not have any more detail for this status and I believe is contradictory as
    it is accepted in other services. With that, I can not finish the
    registration and now my account on youtube received the status of
    Monetization blocked.
     
    I would like to get a clearer status, why I did not manage to get my
    account approved on Adsense/Monetization and properly configured in my
    youtube account.
    As I am an active user, that is paying to Google for using its services,
    would like to know why Im not able to use in other services.
     
    So I ask the clarification why I did not have my account active on:
    Google Adsense
    Youtube monetization.
     
    If there is anything I can do to be in accordance with the rules of
    practical use, copyright or any other requirement, I am available.
     
    Thank you,
     
    Leonardo Pereira Martins

     

    "Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+sergio@google.com> Oct 26 07:05AM -0700  

    Hi Leonardo,
     
    I'm afraid this forum is only for discussion of the AdSense APIs, while it
    sounds like your problem is with AdSense account activation. You'll
    probably have better luck getting an answer at
    http://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en or the AdSense forum at
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense
     
    Cheers,
    Sérgio
     
    ---
    Sérgio Gomes
    Developer Relations
     
    Google UK Limited
    Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
    9TQ
    Registered in England Number: 3977902
     
     
    On Friday, 26 October 2012 15:02:08 UTC+1, Geek Life wrote:

     

    "Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+sergio@google.com> Oct 26 03:19AM -0700  

    Thank you, everyone, it seems this feature is getting much wider usage than
    we expected. We'll look into revising our roadmap. I'll let you know as
    soon as I know more.
     
    Cheers,
    Sérgio
     
    ---
    Sérgio Gomes
    Developer Relations
     
    Google UK Limited
    Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
    9TQ
    Registered in England Number: 3977902
     
     
    On Friday, 26 October 2012 07:58:59 UTC+1, Antonio Capani wrote:

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adsense-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment