- Why does Google allow Pissed Consumer to rank so high [1 Update]
- SEO Tools (180 Search engine Optimization Tools) [1 Update]
- Help me diagnose the penalty [1 Update]
- Looks like a google penalty but no reason given [1 Update]
- Regarding Google Penalty [1 Update]
- Dropdown indexed [1 Update]
- Requesting some opinions about why google doesn't like our site [1 Update]
- It is like theft of a description on my domain...spam? [1 Update]
- Down the First Page of Google [1 Update]
- TGG <firstname.lastname@example.org> Oct 29 02:21PM -0700
Not showing any improvement on this issue. Have you all figured away
around it? Thanks
On Monday, May 13, 2013 3:51:01 PM UTC-5, Jay Bale wrote:
- Sergiu Draganus <email@example.com> Nov 01 09:48PM -0700
> Hi Michael, and thanks for the set of tools.
If you are looking to optimize your Local SEO campaign or only to check
local rankings by using Local IP addresses, GeoRanker is the platform you
shall look into.
- trooperbill <firstname.lastname@example.org> Nov 04 08:30AM -0800
Back in April everything was going fine with my site www.gmt.gb.com -
around the 25th tho i lost all of my rankings. I haven't had a notice from
Google about anything in webmaster tools and am pretty lost.
Can anyone help diagnose whats happened?
Its been 6 months now and here's what i've done so far without any success:
- Downloaded all backlinks using Majestic SEO and manually reviewed each
- Ive contacted websites i think are of low quality asking for removal
- 6 months later ive re-run the report and disavowed each of the domains
- I went through the website and fixed as many of the w3c errors as
- I ran copyscape on every page and re-wrote everything that was
- I de-optimised all title tags
- Ive 301's all dead pages to relevant content
- ive noindexed and nofollowed all links and the folder containing PDF's
I've even bought Fiverr gigs that help diagnose penalty issues without any
The only remaining thing i can think of is that the site was moved to a
cheaper USA host around the same time - maybe this is a bad host tho i have
no way of checking. I also temporarily set the geolocation of the site in
webmaster tools to the UK to see if it would improve rankings (its set back
to global now).
Can anyone help me out - i'm at my witts end?
I'm in the process of rebuilding the site from scratch using new file names
and intend to 302 the old content to see if this will help recover things -
but this wont help if the home page has been hit.
- trooperbill <email@example.com> Nov 04 08:31AM -0800
We had Panda 2.1 recently which is a content algorithm. Maybe your test
needs to be re-written to be more helpful?
On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 22:31:09 UTC+1, Tomer Gal wrote:
- Hidayah Anka <firstname.lastname@example.org> Nov 06 01:30AM +0400
Have you heard 'Auto Recruiting Platform A-Z This Q&A 10/29/13 ARP
engineering the world thru business science.' by Quicklister on
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Google Expert Michael Wilson <
- "Đức Trần Ngọc" <email@example.com> Nov 09 11:21AM +0700
My site is: http://itcafe.vn
I tried to submit many times on dmoz.org, but it's didn't appear! Please
show me how
2013/11/8 Sjoerd Buurman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- fsbooz <email@example.com> Nov 09 10:43PM -0800
Our webiste www.forsalebyowner.com.au ranks for the keyphrase "For Sale By
owner' and nothing else. No other keywords, no variations of this -
Last year e had some sort of negative SEO campaign done against us, without
300,000 backlinks created with keywords "Sell My House". We dropped out of
Google at that time. Since then most of these links have disappeared, and
we also added a lot of them to our disavow file.
Basically, if I copy and paste unique text from our website into Google, we
come up last if we come up at all. If I search for keyphrases relating to
our services or website, flower shops in Portugal come up on 70, but we are
nowhere to be found.
We are not ranking for anything at all, apart from main keyphrase mentioned.
Since we have no manual penalty, I thought maybe we had baad coding which
was leading to an algorithmic penalty, but can't find any problems.
Would be extremely grateful if any has any suggestions as to why we are
performing so badly, and essentially have no organic presence whatsoever.
Thanks in advance!
- Vivian Baxter <firstname.lastname@example.org> Nov 11 03:28PM -0800
This is the second day in a row a goggled Conscious Females and a
description comes up that does not belong to me.
Today is says: We are that creative defining brush of/ for the ARTIST…to
paint on ITS canvas of ITS OWN Brilliant
Fabric of ITS *Consciousness*. ==>> Continue Reading The *...*
Yesterday, it said something about "male consciousness".
I have no clue what to do about this or how it being accomplished. When you
click the link it takes you to my site
but that is not my description nor was it my description yesterday nor has
it ever been.
Any suggestions on how this is being accomplished? ...and what I can do
- Lordia ir <email@example.com> Nov 12 01:33AM -0800
My Shop 1 year launched 6 months Google was the first link. But now to the second
and third Has declined All the new rules of SEO I follow But not good. What do
I need to first page
MYSite: http://Lordia.ir <http://lordia.ir>
فروشگاه اینترنتی <http://lordia.ir>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.