Thursday, April 9, 2015

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 4 topics

dan@viewex.co.uk: Apr 08 08:38AM -0700

Hi,
 
That's what I meant, yes.
I take it that is all of the types?
 
Cheers
"Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+lukiesd@google.com>: Apr 08 10:28AM -0700

That's them, I will ask the be made easier to find!
 
thanks,
Dean
 
Peter Forth <pforth@stockreflex.net>: Apr 07 05:38PM -0700

I am trying to download our adsense account's spend for our reporting
system. Since my tool is going to be running on a remotely hosted server
and just accessing our single account, I initially I tried using a "service
account". This seems to have been a dead end. That being said, it also
doesn't seem appropriate to use a "web" or "installed" credential since
these type of credentials require you to open up a url in a web browser...
something that is not available if you are running on a remote server via
ssh. Surely you can't just hit the url from another computer with a
different ip address?
 
My current reference for this can be found at:
https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/tutorials/python-guide
 
I also notice that it spends a lot of code parsing command line parameters,
but doesn't actually seem to pass any in. What is the purpose of the
command line parameter parsing.
"Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+lukiesd@google.com>: Apr 08 10:27AM -0700

Hi Peter,
 
Service Accounts do not work with Adsense.
 
What you need to do is authenticate once, then store the returned token and
reuse it for future calls.
Most of the examples (
https://developers.google.com/adsense/management/libraries ) do this (some
may require a change depending on the language) - look for *offline access*
 
thanks,
Dean
 
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:21:26 PM UTC-4, Peter Forth wrote:
Tianyi Cong <tianyi@insticator.com>: Apr 06 03:43PM -0700

Hi All,
 
I have a java web application and I'd to use AdSense management API to
retrieve reports but I am stuck at the authorization part.
 
Seems it requires OAuth2. I looked the sample code from this github URL,
but seems it is for AuthorizationCodeInstalledApp.
 
Is there a sample code I can take a look at for a java web application?
Please share some code or ideas with me if you are familiar with this
process.
 
Thanks in advance!
"Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+lukiesd@google.com>: Apr 08 10:20AM -0700

Hi Tlanyl,
 
we don't have java web specific example.
 
You could take a look at the OAuth2
<https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2WebServer> page and
maybe the PHP sample for guidance.
 
thanks,
Dean
 
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 12:46:15 PM UTC-4, Tianyi Cong wrote:
"Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+lukiesd@google.com>: Apr 08 09:45AM -0700

Hi there,
 
I have had no other reports of this; if you are able to replicate it please
let me know?
The suggestion I have is, if the error message contains information about
the server they can't connect to, you could ask them to work with their ISP
to resolve.
 
thanks,
Dean
 
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 4:16:35 AM UTC-4, Filippo Silvestro wrote:
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment