- Copy href from HTML Pages [1 Update]
- "Michael J. Fuhrman" <email@example.com> Mar 13 07:56AM -0700
If I understand your requirements correctly:
1) The end user browse and select which class they are interested in.
(Method doesn't matter)
2) The web browser will request all the URLs for this class.
3) The web browser will request each URL individually and download the
paper to a local folder.
Couple of things ..
1) Requirement 1 will be handled through AJAX calls. I don't know if
the browser can download a file recieved via AJAX, so Requirement 3
might have to be a standard URL call .. window.location="download.php";
2) The group of papers should be handled as one download through a ZIP
file. Look into CURL calls through PHP. Also look into how PHP can
create a ZIP file dynamically.
3) Look at how PHP creates a HTTP header for download. This will
trigger the Web Browser into Download Mode.
Hope this helps,
On 3/12/2014 8:20 PM, Ashish Revar wrote:
You received this because you are subscribed to the "Web Design and Development" group at Google Groups. Messages are prefixed with [WD&D] in the subject. No spam is allowed. Be civil, be professional; try to be helpful & mind your netiquette. All posts are Copyright the original author and the Web Design and Development group. No reproduction of this content is allowed in any electronic or printed form outside the group at Google Groups and the http://www.WDaDg.org website. Any unauthorized use of our copy constitutes illegal Copyright infringement and may well be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Digital Signature: $©"[W|D|&|D]g"|^|!SiteDesign@GG||#%$
To post to this group, email SiteDesign@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, email SiteDesignfirstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SiteDesign?hl=en
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web Design and Development" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.