Saturday, December 13, 2014

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Sean Wood <seanwood7@gmail.com>: Dec 11 04:21AM -0800

Hi,
I would like to pass a specific parameter into my adsense reports.
Specifically, I would like to have a column in the report called 'site
owner' or something like this.
I understand I can report by site, but I need to add a parameter from my
own side that then shows in report.
"Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+lukiesd@google.com>: Dec 12 06:53AM -0800

Hi Sean,
 
You would need to insert/display the column after the data is returned from
the API, the API does not have a feature that does this.
 
thanks,
Dean
 
On Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:21:29 AM UTC-5, Sean Wood wrote:
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment