Thursday, January 22, 2015

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Nicolas Daudin <nicolas.daudin@gmail.com>: Jan 21 11:14AM -0800

Hi
 
When I try to retrieve earnings of adsense very early in the morning from a
cron on a server based in France, I get an error.
If today for example is the 21st of January, when I send the date to
Adsense API I request earnings from 21st to 21st.
 
Is this because the Adsense API works on Pacific timezone?
 
If that's the case, how can I work around this? Should I get earnings from
"yesterday"? Should I check earnings only after a certain time (9am in
france...)
 
Regards,
Nicolas.
"Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)" <adsenseapiadvisor+lukiesd@google.com>: Jan 21 11:30AM -0800

Hi Nicolas,
 
are you specifying a date or using the keyword 'today' - use the keyword
and it should work, let me know if not?
 
also, please remember that the earnings will be an estimate and are subject
to change.
 
thanks,
Dean
 
On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 2:14:32 PM UTC-5, Nicolas Daudin wrote:
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment