- Blogspot.com is redirecting to Blogspot.in [1 Update]
- Plz don't use blogspot.com and .co.cc sites in link building [1 Update]
- Link Builder [3 Updates]
- Website Not appearing in Google [3 Updates]
- problem with listing language [1 Update]
- Minimum Number of words per page. [1 Update]
- Ravi Kumar Datti <email@example.com> Jan 31 04:45PM +0530
SEO Updates <http://www.seodailyupdates.com/>
Blogspot.com is redirecting to
Posted: 30 Jan 2012 09:29 PM PST
Now onwards Blogger blogs will redirect to country level TLD extension.
Usually I read Google webmaster central blog, Google blog, Gmail blog etc
to know about latest updates from Google. Today i.e. Jan 31st 2012, I
observed that "Blogspot.com is automatically redirecting to Blogspot.in".
As I live in india, it's redirecting to ".in". It might redirect to .co.uk,
if I live in UK. Here is the
You are subscribed to email updates from SEO
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
- Mani <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 30 11:29PM -0800
Here is some important news for us, Very crucial time.
Now any blog hosted on blogspot.com not supported .com , now all
blogspot.com opens with blogspot.in and google not cached like .co.cc
sites but have some different in both .
co.cc "Cached- not | Pr- showing "
Blogspot.com "Pr- not any prCached- not | Pr- not any pr "
So dude both link not benefecial for us in link building.
- ASR <email@example.com> Jan 31 12:57AM -0800
Hope you;re doing well. I am interested on your assignment.
My name is Manikandan. I have 5 years of experience in SEO. Please
share your requirement details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sumit Rawat <email@example.com> Jan 30 06:20PM +0530
- Barry Mandel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 30 12:42PM -0500
I might be able to help you, can you tell me more about what your
looking.for. Don't get banned from Google with the wrong linking building
- akshay maurya <email@example.com> Jan 30 12:42PM +0530
i thnk ur site is in google sandbox ....
- Raju B <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 30 12:46PM +0530
Check your site in Google Sandbox
- Sumit Rawat <email@example.com> Jan 30 12:48PM +0530
check by this command in google *site:http://www.yourwebsite.com/*
if results appears then your website has been indexed...
- Sumit Rawat <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan 30 11:51AM +0530
Re-write your Meta Description and recosider it to webmaster tool
- Rishita Kapadia <email@example.com> Jan 30 11:43AM +0530
Can anyone please suggest me "What is the minimum number of words per page
as per Google Panda Update?" I want to add new pages to my site but not
very sure about the update.