Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[WD&D] Digest for sitedesign@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/sitedesign/topics

    Jonathan Anderson <jsteeleanderson@gmail.com> Dec 25 03:19AM -0700  

    Sorry for the repeat email to those of you who received this already, but I
    was able to come up with a full list of email addresses that received fake
    emails from me. So, for those of you who haven't received it yet, please
    note that my Gmail account was broken into earlier this evening and after
    discovering the problem, I sent the following message...
     
     
     
    Hello everyone,
     
    It looks like my Gmail account was probably hacked a few minutes ago. I
    stopped the attack within a couple minutes, but I believe several emails
    were sent out while my account was compromised. If you received an email
    from me sometime between 10:39 and 10:43PM Pacific, *assume it was fake and
    delete it immediately. * I apologize for whatever comes your way. I'll
    resend any real emails that need to be resent.
     
    In the meantime, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you and your families
    are having a wonderful time together! If you have any questions or
    concerns, let me know. I apologize for the inconvenience.
     
    Thank you all,
    Jonny Anderson

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group sitedesign.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this because you are subscribed to the "Web Design and Development" group at Google Groups. Messages are prefixed with [WD&D] in the subject. No spam is allowed. Be civil, be professional; try to be helpful & mind your netiquette. All posts are Copyright the original author and the Web Design and Development group. No reproduction of this content is allowed in any electronic or printed form outside the group at Google Groups and the http://www.WDaDg.org website. Any unauthorized use of our copy constitutes illegal Copyright infringement and may well be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Digital Signature: $©"[W|D|&|D]g"|^|!SiteDesign@GG||#%$
To post to this group, email SiteDesign@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, email SiteDesign-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SiteDesign?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment