- Migrating v3.0 generateAdCode to 4.1 [1 Update]
- v4 add url channel, client id not acknowledged as valid [1 Update]
- Group Participant <firstname.lastname@example.org> Dec 02 11:56PM -0800
v4.1 appears to add an attribute called "google_ad_slot" which changes
every time you generate a tag. Since that attribute doesn't look to be
static, I would guess that, if you had a template, both the google_ad_slot
and the google_ad_client would need to be replaced.
2012年12月1日土曜日 8時04分22秒 UTC+9 Darian Shimy:
- Group Participant <email@example.com> Dec 02 05:08PM -0800
Thank you for your reply.
In an existing v3 application at my organization, to generate a report for
a publisher's client, first the client's channels are retrieved.
If a host cannot access a publisher's client's channels using v4, that
seems to mean that data corresponding to those client channels are no
longer accessible and our existing application can no longer generate
reports on that data.
Is this correct, and if so, can you suggest a workaround?
If needed, specifics for the existing application's logic for generating
the report are below.
1) The client's channels are retrieved.
2) An AFCChannelReport object is created.
3) The "channels" property of the object in step 2 is set to the channels
retrieved in step 1.
4) ReportService.generateReport is called; its parameter is set to be the
object created in steps 2 and 3.
(Client channels are retrieved using the getChannels method of the
sensapility api client, which seems not to match the getChannels method of
ChannelService; the api client's method is being called with an id in the
form 'ca-pub-<number>' and a channel type of either 'Url' or 'Custom'.)
2012年11月30日金曜日 20時12分45秒 UTC+9 Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team):
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.