- Adsense Management API "Rate Limit Exceeded" error [1 Update]
- AdSense Host Api and Blogger hosted accounts [2 Updates]
- Claus <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 06 08:00AM -0700
have you received my email? Because I didn't get anything back from you
since I sent the email, maybe it ended up in your spam folder? If you don't
have it, I can resend it.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,
On Friday, May 2, 2014 5:23:42 PM UTC+2, Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)
- "Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)" <email@example.com> May 06 02:39AM -0700
Don't worry, your request is being processed.
Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
Registered in England Number: 3977902
On Monday, 5 May 2014 09:18:53 UTC+1, Filippo Silvestro wrote:
- Filippo Silvestro <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 06 02:56AM -0700
Thank you Jose, I wait for your feedback!
Il giorno martedì 6 maggio 2014 11:39:32 UTC+2, Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API
Team) ha scritto:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.