Monday, November 14, 2011

Almost a million in commissions (in 14 days)

No joke.

 

A lot of times you hear people talk big

game about making millions....

 

.....or doing millions of dollars in sales.

 

But you never really know if it's true.

 

Check this out......

 

Over the last 2 weeks, I've personally seen

hundreds of thousands of dollars being paid

out to regular people all over the world.

 

Normal people......

 

.....who do not have big marketing lists.

 

.....who have never made a dime in this

industry before this.

 

.....who are not ....and never will be 'gurus'.

 

Just normal people from all walks all life

and cultural backgrounds.

 

From all different levels of experience

and expertise.

 

Getting commission notifications sent

directly to their email inbox, over and

over again, because.....

 

....for the first time ever - they are making

money.

 

So ask yourself this question and answer

honestly:

 

"Am I getting the results I deserve?"

 

"Am I tired of taking one step forward

and two steps back?"

 

And.....

 

"Am I ready to cut the crap and start

making money?"

 

If so, listen up.

 

Tonight, November 14 at 9pm EST

you'll have the chance to hear with your

own two ears.....

 

....about a commission loophole that

will deposit 100% commissions into

your bank account .....daily.

 

Yes.....

 

Your bank account.

100% commissions.

Daily.

 

Plus, you can see what these normal

people are doing and using to simplify

their entire business down to three steps,

anyone can do ....and only take a few

minutes a day to do.

 

I can't guarantee you'll get in because

there is ALWAYS 1,000 + people on

the call, but here's the details anyway.

 

Conference dial-in number: (712) 432-0900

Participant access code: 113543

 

Here's what I'll say if you can get in.

 

You won't be the same after you  see

this for yourself.

 

No one else is.

 

And.....

 

More good news:

 

If you just can't wait until tonight, this

video will give you the 'nitty gritty' about

what you'll see and hear.

 

But be warned.

 

It's raw.

 

It's dramatic.

 

And I'm not sure how it will effect you.

 

I just know it will.

 

Check it out here:

http://selfempowernetwork.com

 

And then get started here:

https://www.selfempowernetwork.com

 

I'll see you on the call tonight.

 

Here's the details again.

 

Tonight, November 14 at 9pm EST

 

Conference dial-in number: (712) 432-0900

Participant access code: 113543

 

- David Sharpe

Empower Network Co-Founder

 

P.S. I can't promise you'll be able to

say the same thing, but here's what

people are saying right now about

what you're about to see:

 

------

 

Never have I seen a group that actually cares about their

people as much as these guys. Imagine giving 100% commissions.

I am getting about $450 per day in new referrals and

added income. In less than 10 days I am already at about

$2700 in monthly residual income + additional $500 one

time sales. WOOHOO! And I have only blasted out an

email about every other day to a pretty small group of people.

 

- Ed Przybylski

 

------

 

Been with Empower Network for 13 days and have made

just shy of $10,000! I am PUMPED about what we are

doing here in EN because I have also had so many people

who have NEVER made money online, or in their Network

Marketing Business, finally do it here. Now we can help

build a person's posture, now we help people feel good

about sponsoring into their primary business, and now we

can truly EMPOWER people to live the life of their dreams!

Thanks Dave and Dave, we love you for this!

 

- Tracey Walker

 

-------

 

In my first 6 days with Empower Network I had already

earned $1,050. I wish this system had been around when

I first started online a few years ago.

 

- Carl Willis

 

-------

 

For years I had struggled to be in business for myself. Some of

the businesses I started did just ok. More recently (in the past

1-1/2 yrs.) all I did was spend money and never made any money.

Until now! Until Empower Network. Although right now I'm

not slamming it, I made my first $100 commission in less than

24 hrs. I am not and will not get suckered into anything else.

Empower Network is where it's at and where I'm staying

 

- Debra Hill

 

-------

 

$1,075 so far... $575 Residual. I've been involved in the

industry six months, part-time. I built a 70+ person team

in my primary opportunity... which pays me roughly

$200/residual. In 11 days with Empower, I've almost

tripled that.

 

- Tim Buist

 

-------

 

I joined the Empower Network 4 days ago. I made my

first sale today! I had to wait to get my merchant account

set up and that took 2 days, so I guess you can say I've

made my first sale in 1 day! he was very excited about

it too.

 

- Dona Davis

 

------

 

In only 5 days of work I got $3,318.67 deposited into

my bank account, and then I took a week off to go

cruising around the mountains... I love this stuff guys!

 

- Jordan Schultz

 

------

 

So.....

 

Are you ready to have a breakthrough

and not another breakdown.

 

You can.

 

With one easy decision that will feel

good when you finally make it.

 

See how below:

http://selfempowernetwork.com/

 

And them join them here:

https://www.selfempowernetwork.com


--


Click Here to learn how to attract endless new prospects and customers to you.

"The height of foolishness is to discard an opportunity without full investigation" -
Benjamin Franklin


--
Learn how to make money being online visit:
 
http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw
 
Free Ways To Make Money Online visit:
 
http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Make Money Being Online" group.

No comments:

Post a Comment