Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api/topics

    drtanz <jpgalea@gmail.com> Jan 09 08:24AM -0800  

    I've been following the examples on the new API, I'd like to know how I
    could persist authentication data into a MySQL database. Thanks.

     

    "Sérgio Gomes" <sergio.gomes@google.com> Jan 09 08:31AM -0800  

    Hi there!
     
    Which programming language are you using? Also, are you using the Google
    API client library for that language?
     
    Cheers,
    Sérgio
     
    ---
    Sérgio Gomes
    Developer Relations
     
    Google UK Limited
    Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
    9TQ
    Registered in England Number: 3977902

     

    Max Glaser <max.glaser@gmail.com> Jan 09 06:31AM -0800  

    Hello Silvano,
     
    1. Now i am getting the same values from my test environment and the
    hosted scripts.
     
    2. Your right, the API results have only a delay of few seconds
    compared to the AdSense Frontend.
     
    3. But I am sill receiving cached results for reports of
    endDate="today". I suspect, the AdSense API server is caching URLs or
    the PHP library of the AdSense Management API is sending some
    parameter on the curl HTTP Request to do it.
     
    Example:
    First, I send a report request, for example with the parameters
    startDate=2012-01-09 and endDate=2012-01-09. I receive the current
    values from the AdSense Frontpage.
     
    When I re-send the same report request, also THE SAME URL during the
    day, I always get the first one values, also some kind of cached
    values.
     
    Now, when I change only one URL parameter, for example
    startDate=2012-01-08, I get the newer values from the AdSense
    Frontpage. But, every new report request with of this URL delivers the
    same values.
     
    I hope, you can understand what I mean, and now you can find the
    solution to this problem.
     
    Regards,
    Max Glaser
     
     
     

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adsense-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment