Saturday, May 11, 2013

Digest for blogger-answers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers/topics

    Derek Bohlken <derekbohlken44@gmail.com> May 10 07:07PM -0700  

    This is to those of you in my stiforp contact manager. Let me know if you
    are an active/paid Stiforp member or not. There is money and millions of
    leads in the offering (whether you are currently active or not).
     
    I am going to help 4 or 5 people qualify for the big stiforp bonus pool
    this month. There are 3 of you that I am already working with and you are
    included in this email, but I should be able to help 4 or 5 people among
    you qualify for what should be a great payday. You just need 3 enrollments.
     
    If you are active and in my downline, let me know so I can help you. If
    you are not active, I will tell you why you should get enrolled.
     
    Stiforp has not been my primary business but I think it's going to be huge,
    especially with the new autoresponder system about to be launched. I can
    help supply you with leads that will grow into the millions that you can
    email whenever you want when this system launches any time now. It's going
    to be like printing money.
     
    Let me know your situation - active, inactive, not a member, etc. and
    whether you need my help or not.
     
    Derek Bohlken

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group blogger-answers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To post to this group, send email to blogger-answers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ghanaonlineblog.blogspot.com or
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers?hl=en?hl=en
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment