- Google User Experience Research Program [2 Updates]
- What is Video Sitemap? [2 Updates]
- "Googlebot can't access your site" help me anyone [1 Update]
- 301 vs 302 redirect [1 Update]
- My Keywords if going Down [1 Update]
- Google Usability Research <email@example.com> Aug 31 01:08AM -0700
Google is conducting a Usability Research Survey. Participants would get
the option to visit Google Office! They can also take it from their homes.
Participants will be entitled to Swags/Token of appreciation from Google. Sign
- Google Expert Michael Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sep 04 03:51AM -0400
I did mine.
On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Google Usability Research <
> To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Canada's Google Expert*
*Founder of Google SEO
For immediate assistance please call: 514-969-4357(HELP)
Sent From A Google Hub.
*Notice: *This message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee.
- Balaji Natarajan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 31 04:35AM -0700
This is Balaji from chennail,India. I have one doubt for video sitemap.
I know sitemap.xml . But i dont know what is video sitemap. what is the
use of video sitemap?....
- Srinivas Katam <email@example.com> Sep 03 09:10PM +0530
Read at https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/80472?hl=en
On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Balaji Natarajan
Thanks & Regards
Digital Marketing Strategist
- Portal GovtJobs <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 24 12:57AM -0700
there , i found a mail from google , So please help me anyone :
http://www.govtjobsportal.com/: Googlebot can't access your site
Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 1 errors while attempting to
retrieve DNS information for your site. The overall error rate for DNS
queries for your site is 50.0%.
You can see more details about these errors in Webmaster Tools<https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/crawl-errors?siteUrl=http://www.govtjobsportal.com/&utm_source=wnc_94049&utm_term=link_2&utm_content=uns_9ffee536c8000000&utm_campaign=t_1377154799016000&utm_medium=mc#t1=0>.
If the site error rate is 100%:
- Use a WHOIS tool to verify that http://www.govtjobsportal.com/ has a
proper whois record and that nameservers are configured for the site. If
not, contact your domain registrar to update your whois records.
- Using a DNS lookup tool, verify that the nameserver's name can be
resolved to an IP address. If not, either update your whois record to
contain an IP address for your nameserver, or update the DNS records for
- Using a DNS lookup tool, verify that http://www.govtjobsportal.com/
can be resolved to an IP address. If it can't, update the DNS record for
http://www.govtjobsportal.com/ on your nameserver.
If the site error rate is less than 100%:
- The most likely explanation is that your nameserver is overloaded.
Contact your hosting provider and discuss the configuration of your DNS
server and the possibility of allocating more resources to your DNS
- If your site redirects to another hostname, another possible
explanation is that a URL on your site is redirecting to a hostname that
has a DNS problem. Consider checking the links to which your site redirects
and make sure that the sites in your redirect links don't have any DNS
After you think you've fixed the problem, use Fetch as Google<https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/googlebot-fetch?hl=en-GB&siteUrl=http://www.govtjobsportal.com/&utm_source=wnc_94049&utm_term=link_4&utm_content=uns_9ffee536c8000000&utm_campaign=t_1377154799016000&utm_medium=mc>to verify that Googlebot can properly access your site.
please give me its answer.
i am waiting your response.
Sanjay Kumar Dogra
- Alon Soler <email@example.com> Aug 25 05:15AM -0700
I wanted to know whether I need a 301 or 302 redirect.
I have a site which needs to move to a different address. I want the
redirect to be only temporary, but I do need the seo to remain on the long
Basically, what I need is a 301 redirect (Which is the only one I tried so
far) with a twick - That after some time the original address will again
stand on it's own (But without the SEO, which has been transferred to the
Will 302 redirect suffice?
- Portal GovtJobs <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sep 03 06:32AM -0700
Please help me anyone , i have a website : www.govtjobsportal.com. i have
five keywords. It is "sarkari naukri ". i take this keywords in
google.co.in 32 no ranking . But now it is not in your postion and not in
500 google ranking.
Please help me anyone. i want urgent solve this problem.
Sanjay Kumar Dogra
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.