Sunday, October 13, 2013

Digest for blogger-answers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers/topics

    "derekbohlken2011@yahoo.com" <derekbohlken13@gmail.com> Oct 12 11:23PM -0500  

    There are two very different ways I can help you make money right now.
    One is through a business opportunity and the other from something
    different thats going to require some explanation (but requires no effort
    at all).
     
    1. In a business I have, I am in position to make a huge bonus. In order
    for me to earn that bonus, I need to sponsor a new person and help them
    build their income up to a very good level. I am going to help someone do
    that so if you need a new income, this is a guaranteed type of situation.
    I know how to build business and I want to earn that bonus so it's going
    to happen for someone.
     
    2. The other I will explain if you are interested. It's not a business
    opportunity. It's a very specific situation and requires no business
    building. It's direct money from me and it can be done by anyone. It's
    not an income like the first thing but it's very simple and fast.
     
    Let me know if you are interested in making an income or some fast money
    because both things are guaranteed and easy given the circumstances.
     
    Derek Bohlken

     

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To post to this group, send email to blogger-answers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ghanaonlineblog.blogspot.com or
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers?hl=en?hl=en
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment