Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Digest for blogger-answers@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers/topics

    John Adams <drjohnadams10@gmail.com> Jan 18 05:59AM  

    In my time in internet marketing, I have never seen a better opportunity to
    create a full time income quickly than what I am currently doing.
     
     
     
    I have a unique situation that could benefit you a lot. I am not sending
    the link here because I am looking for serious people and can only offer it
    to a few people at a time. Let me know that you are interested and serious
    and I will provide the details.
     
     
     
    John Adams

     

    Newton Perry <newtonperry18@gmail.com> Jan 17 08:21PM -0800  

    Important: Read ASAP
     
    In my time in internet marketing, I have never seen a better opportunity
    to create a full time income quickly than what I am currently doing.
     
    I have a unique situation that could benefit you a lot.
    I am not sending the link here because I am looking for serious people
    and can only offer it to a few people at a time.
     
    Let me know that you are interested and serious and I will provide the
    details.
     
    Newton Perry

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group blogger-answers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To post to this group, send email to blogger-answers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ghanaonlineblog.blogspot.com or
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers?hl=en?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment