Friday, January 13, 2012

I dreamt about you last night


No, it wasn't THAT kind of Dream.

 

Before I tell you about the dream, let me fill you in

on what happened last night.

 

What happens when you have the #1 Money Earner

from a Marketing System that grew to over 10,000

members in their first 3 weeks…. that has his online

businesses running on autopilot earning over 6 Figures

online while still working full time as an Engineer?

 

Yes, I mean Mr. Lawrence Tam in Empower Network.

 

You tap directly into his knowledge.

 

Then you take a young musician couple, who went from the

Basement of a Bar only 2 years ago to #1 Recruiters in

Anything they touch….Pulling in over 5 Figures a Month

driving in a New Luxury Vehicle, Winning Vacations and

Computers and so much more

 

Yes, I mean Mr Toby Black and his lovely Wife Layla Black.

 

You tap directly into their knowledge.

 

Oh and now I'm just finding out that not only #1 and #2

Earners… BUT also the #3 Money Earner in Empower

Network is joining this alliance.

 

If you're like me and you've already read ENOUGH

Click the Link and Register for the Live Event this Saturday.

====>http://workwithtobyandlayla.com/2012

 

The reason I want you to think about this is because I want

you to look at WHY 2011 didn't turn out quite like you'd hoped.

 

And one of the main reasons I can GUARANTEE you didn't

get the results you wanted… is because you didn't have

access to These Guys!

 

If you know anything about Toby and Layla and Lawrence Tam…

Recruiting over 300 people, generating 1000+ lead days…. you

know just like I do that they are going to blow this thing up.

 

Because you and I have been communicating I'm sending you

this special invitation to Saturday's Webinar so you can take

a look at this Movement before the Public gets its hands on it

on Monday.

 

Okay…. so we both know you'll Register for the Webinar Now. (hyperlink)

 

Back to the Dream.

 

I'll admit 2011 was hard for EVERYONE. But in my dream I saw

me and Toby and Layla and Lawrence and Marisol and all the

other incredible leaders on stage… waving our Giant Checks.

 

I could actually feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I grinned

widely … knowing I'd finally made it.

 

And you were there too. Up on stage with our Family… Cheering

and Supporting Each Other… walking away with a new BMW.

 

Register for the Webinar Now

SATURDAY JAN 14, 5PM EST

 

We're making that dream a reality for Hundreds of people in the

next 90 Days.

 

 

See you there,


--

Bryan Brown
786-210-6816


Click Here to learn how to attract endless new prospects and customers to you.

"The height of foolishness is to discard an opportunity without full investigation" -
Benjamin Franklin


--
Learn how to make money being online visit:
 
http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw
 
Free Ways To Make Money Online visit:
 
http://www.thewealthypages.com/index.php?key=Y2lkPW5zdTk2NzkxJndhPUp0M252UHlw
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Make Money Being Online" group.

No comments:

Post a Comment