Sunday, February 26, 2012

[WD&D] Digest for sitedesign@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/sitedesign/topics

    WebJinx <webjinks@gmail.com> Feb 24 09:45PM -0800  

    Sammy, I must say that I looked at your profile and you are a great
    contributor to this and other forums and I was completely wrong.
    My immediate judgement (from past experiences) is that when you see
    someone post a single link to something monetizing then it's a spammer
    with nothing to say.
     
    I must admit that I was in the wrong and am going to take my comment
    down and hope it didn't discard any visitors.
    I just switched from an old forum that I used for years due to
    spamming.
     
    I'll check the profile next time!
     

     

    Sammy Noorani <snoorani109@gmail.com> Feb 25 11:05AM -0500  

    No worries man.
     
    Sammy
     

     

    Kadio <infoibuildsite@gmail.com> Feb 25 07:00AM -0800  

    I set up my new blogspot blog. please suggest me how to improve it.
     
    http://seoexpertin.blogspot.in/
     
    thanks advance
     
    .

     

    Joni Mueller <joni@jonimueller.com> Feb 25 09:53AM -0600  

    I would not rely on the 'credibility' of anyone too cheap to have his/her own domain and hosting. Sorry, that's just how my mind works without even clicking on your link.
     
    Joni Mueller
    Pixelita Designs
    joni@pixelita.com
    Sent from my iPhone
     
     

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group sitedesign.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this because you are subscribed to the "Web Design and Development" group at Google Groups. Messages are prefixed with [WD&D] in the subject. No spam is allowed. Be civil, be professional; try to be helpful & mind your netiquette. All posts are Copyright the original author and the Web Design and Development group. No reproduction of this content is allowed in any electronic or printed form outside the group at Google Groups and the http://www.WDaDg.org website. Any unauthorized use of our copy constitutes illegal Copyright infringement and may well be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Digital Signature: $©"[W|D|&|D]g"|^|!SiteDesign@GG||#%$
To post to this group, email SiteDesign@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, email SiteDesign-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SiteDesign?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment