- Nathan Stewart <email@example.com> Aug 07 12:55PM -0400
I would have to agree with Rob on this one. i would like to add that, it
would be a great idea to change site template. If its not a word press
site, make it one. Word press makes its very easy to change the look of a
site, they also offer many free templates that are pretty good.
You should also come up with a logo.(helps with branding)
There is so much that can be done. tackle the first few tasks and go from
1 Up Rankings
- colin Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 07 09:37PM +0530
I am strongly agree with Rob May
- "Mayur Sethi.." <email@example.com> Aug 07 09:04PM +0530
The problem with SEO is you need to make sure that you must follow all the
right steps.., one wrong thing and it will affect all..
- Sandy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 08 05:51AM -0700
Any one looking for a change in Job. Please send me your resumes at
email@example.com. Atleast 3 years experience required. Opening is in
Mumbai, Malad Location.
- colin Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 07 09:57AM -0700
I think should use robot.txt file
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:47:30 PM UTC+5:30, Luis wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.