Thursday, September 6, 2012

Digest for blogger-answers@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers/topics

    Derek Bohlken <derekbohlken64@gmail.com> Sep 05 11:26PM -0700  

    For the last two weeks, I have been networking with dozens of top Empower
    Network earners. I have shared information with them about what is working
    for me, but I have been learning what is working for them and I have
    combined all of that information into one business plan that is going to
    help me and those working with me to build their business at unprecedented
    rates.
     
    If you are not an Empower Network member, this is the time to join. I
    believe I can help my team and people working with my team build 5 figure
    monthly income within a few weeks.
     
    If you are an Empower Network member, there is room for you. What I have
    put together marketing-wise is the combined knowledge of many million
    dollar earners as well as what was already working for me.
     
    Let me know your situation - are you a member or not a member - and I will
    fill you in on how I can help you.
     
    Derek Bohlken

     

    Derek Bohlken <derekbohlken50@gmail.com> Sep 04 09:43PM -0700  

    Are you doing a business opportunity right now? If so, which one?
     
    Derek Bohlken

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group blogger-answers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Blogger Answers" group.
To post to this group, send email to blogger-answers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
blogger-answers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.ghanaonlineblog.blogspot.com or
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-answers?hl=en?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment