Friday, April 19, 2013

Digest for seo1@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/seo1/topics

    "Katha M." <katha@scribbl.co.in> Apr 19 05:49AM -0700  

    I am SEO professional since couple of years, But now after Panda & Penguin
    updates its really strict now to work. Now there are too strict rules for
    SEO.
     
    Can anyone tell me what is the thing I should do to promote/rank my website
    by taking care of all Google Rules,Panda & Penguin.
     
    Need your suggestion.
    Thanks in advance

     

    ideafilms69@gmail.com Apr 17 03:22PM -0700  

    Could anyone out there please give me a step-by-step on how to set up my
    blog such that all new posts on Reuters and AP show up instantaneously on
    my blog? I am using blog.com. Any help would be very sincerely appreciated.

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group seo1.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seo1+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to seo1@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment