- An App for better controlling which ads are served / Looking for developer if no app exists [1 Update]
- Having Issue with AdSense API authentication for devices [2 Updates]
- veemer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 05 09:19AM -0700
Belated thanks Sérgio!
On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:13:01 PM UTC-5, Sérgio Gomes wrote:
- Michael Ormonde <email@example.com> Jul 05 02:23AM -0700
Just as an update to this, I tried to submit the post request via a form
also to ensure my curl request wasn't at fault. Again, I found that I was
getting the "invalid_scope" response. This didn't happen when I substituted
the scope for " *https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email"; *when I
used that scope, I was able to complete the authorisation process (although
obviously that scope isn't useful if I want to access adsense data :)
On Thursday, 5 July 2012 09:57:10 UTC+1, Michael Ormonde wrote:
- Michael Ormonde <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 05 03:22AM -0700
This may help too. Looks like similar issue reported for the Tasks API...
Unusual as I had used this flow on the AdSense Managemet API before
(although that was back in December last year)
Again Sergio, I appreciate all the time you're taking to look into this :)
On Thursday, 5 July 2012 10:23:31 UTC+1, Michael Ormonde wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.