- Does api support block ads? [3 Updates]
- Implement AdSense Ads in a mobile WebApp Game [1 Update]
- how to generate report when dimension parameters are CUSTOM_CHANNEL_NAME and HOSTED_AD_CLIENT_ID [1 Update]
- Google Adsense OAuth-2.0 authentication [1 Update]
- sorry chou <email@example.com> Mar 13 08:00AM -0700
Does adsense management api support block ads?
- "Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 13 11:31AM -0700
If you are referring to the "allow & block ads" functionality, it's not
supported at the moment.
Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
Registered in England Number: 3977902
Google Inc.| Developer Relations | *AdSense API Team* |
On Wednesday, 13 March 2013 15:00:01 UTC, sorry chou wrote:
- sorry chou <email@example.com> Mar 14 12:48AM -0700
- Johann Schumacher <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 13 10:55AM -0700
Due to the fact that AdMob isn't supporting WebApps anymore and AdSense covers now this area I added my website to AdSense and pasted the provided code. After AdSense crawled my site, my website got rejected because I have not enough content on my site.
So what could I do because it is obviously that a WebApp game can't provide much content?
- sorry chou <email@example.com> Mar 13 08:10AM -0700
Thanks for your response, we want to observe all custom channel by one hosted ad client id, use to compare those client Ida we category to the same type,
Thank in advance!
- neha arora <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 13 04:19AM -0700
I am trying to migrate my Google Adsense authentication from OAuth2Draft10
to OAuth-2.0. I am following the article :
[For Installed Application]
facing problem while passing VerificationCodeReceiver to call the
authorize() method to get the Credential object.
Is there any other help document, I can check or any guidance please.
Thanks in advance !
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.