- PR Update! [2 Updates]
- Minimum Number of words per page. [3 Updates]
- urgent help [7 Updates]
- Plz don't use blogspot.com and .co.cc sites in link building [1 Update]
- Satya Narayan <email@example.com> Feb 09 12:38AM +0530
I noticed Google PR updated this morning. Achieved PR 2 for a 6 month old
What about yours?
Another SEO geek!
- Ravi Kumar Datti <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 09 09:40AM +0530
Yes.. Page Rank updated.
- Kevin Anchi <email@example.com> Feb 07 12:50PM +0530
There is no Limit Guys i have already said that
Search in Google with keyword Penny Stocks and see the number 1 site and
that site has 2600 words articles, what will u call this
- Gangaiwar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 07 03:39PM +0530
> ** **
> as earlier mentioned earstwhile minimum should be 300 and maximum may be
- MontrealSEO <email@example.com> Feb 07 01:07PM -0800
Rule 1 of #SEO is remember Always Write your pages for your Visitors
not the Search Engines!.
#Google tells us in their Webmaster Guidelines to provide the most
informative original link worthy content possible. If you can do this
in 100 words use 100 words. If you need 300 words use 300 words.
If you want a more technical #SEO response, look at what the top
ranking sites for your keyword phrase are doing an emulate them, but
keep in mind, looking at one signal in isolation may cause you to
emulate something that will decrease your organic rankings rather than
increase them, so one should really do a multivariate analysis of
ranking factors to determine which factors are important and have a
Solutions: SEO Training - Website Design, SEO & Marketing Strategy -
Interactive Marketing - Branding - Social Media - Email Marketing
Tel: 514 426-4000
Twitter: @SEOGregMontreal or seom.im/p09zFq
Gregory T. Mate, President
Search Engine Academy Montreal SEO
186 Sutton Place, Suite 110
- Sumit Rawat <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 07 02:07PM +0530
might be hit by Panda
- Deepak Singh <email@example.com> Feb 07 01:00AM -0800
contact with me
- Krishan Chaitanya <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 07 03:07PM +0530
Just speed up your promotional activities , we can give perfect solution if
you give URl and keyword
- "M.Veeranath" <email@example.com> Feb 07 03:22PM +0530
- Joe Charles <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 07 12:33PM
Well the big Google update since then is the Page layout algorithm, however
this primarily referrs to adverts, but not exclusively.
They want to see relevant text above the fold.
There are some on-site changes that are required for you website now in
order to fall within Google's new requirements, and then some SEO link
building to get you back where you were.
Also timing is vital, the longer youleave it the less chance you have of
recovering your original ranking...
For professional help, contact us at: http://www.designsonline.co.uk or
- George Abraham <email@example.com> Feb 07 07:52PM +0530
no good content on the upper fold of the website. Google had recently
mentioned about this in their latest update. This would be the reason for
your domain slipping down.
- "Brighter Media" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 07 04:50PM
We've just had a google page rank update. That might have something to do
with it. Make sure you are not breaking any google rules (duplicate content,
links on dodgy sites, reported as spam through wordpress etc), and then put
in a reconsideration request through webmaster tools.
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of janarthanan S
Sent: 07 February 2012 12:28
Subject: Re: urgent help
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:33 AM, Ravi Kumar Datti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM, janarthanan S <email@example.com> wrote:
last week my domain was in the first page of google now it was in 10th page
- Sumit Rawat <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 07 01:34PM +0530
Did you submit your Xml sitemap to webmaster tool, if not then do it