- Multiple Domains pointing to main domain [1 Update]
- google search results [1 Update]
- google Image ads [1 Update]
- Redirecting main Domain Sub Domanin [1 Update]
- Wayne Jiang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 02 08:43AM -0800
Try not to redirect multiple domains to your main domain. This is cheat to
Google and it may incur punishment from Google(drop in ranking).
I initially wanted to do the same but all people don't suggest me to do
On Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:43:47 PM UTC+8, Tyler wrote:
- Ali <email@example.com> Mar 01 06:12AM -0800
i need to know how youtube searches are indexed with image of video?
i have the youtube liked site and need to SEO in which show my video images
in search results
- Vinayseo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Feb 27 10:53PM -0800
In google AdWords i have created an ad it has been approved too and
clicks are also been shown. I want see the ad appearing. how can find
image ads displayed , which website are they displayed.
- SEO <email@example.com> Feb 25 06:15AM -0800
I am having mysite.com which is not keyword rich domain but since I did lot
o paper marketing with this domain, so keep the identity of the Domain of
mysite.com, I would like to redirect mysite.com to keyphrase.mysite.com.
my question is will it be advisable to do so from SEO purpose?
How should I carry on with my directory and search engine submission?
Am I suppose to submit every-where, my domain or sub domain?
Please advise me for the same, waiting for an reply
Gurgaon Property- Listing Properties in Gurgaon <http://www.realeazy.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.