Monday, March 5, 2012

Digest for seo1@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 4 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/seo1/topics

    Wayne Jiang <waynejhh@gmail.com> Mar 02 08:43AM -0800  

    Hello Tyler:

    Try not to redirect multiple domains to your main domain. This is cheat to
    Google and it may incur punishment from Google(drop in ranking).

    I initially wanted to do the same but all people don't suggest me to do
    that.



    Wayne
    -------
    www.bagfactorys.com

     
    On Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:43:47 PM UTC+8, Tyler wrote:
     

     

    Ali <alimooghashang@gmail.com> Mar 01 06:12AM -0800  

    Hi all
    i need to know how youtube searches are indexed with image of video?
    i have the youtube liked site and need to SEO in which show my video images
    in search results
    thanks

     

    Vinayseo <vinay@udisystem.net> Feb 27 10:53PM -0800  

    In google AdWords i have created an ad it has been approved too and
    clicks are also been shown. I want see the ad appearing. how can find
    image ads displayed , which website are they displayed.

     

    SEO <zai11neb@gmail.com> Feb 25 06:15AM -0800  

    Hi,
     
    I am having mysite.com which is not keyword rich domain but since I did lot
    o paper marketing with this domain, so keep the identity of the Domain of
    mysite.com, I would like to redirect mysite.com to keyphrase.mysite.com.
     
    my question is will it be advisable to do so from SEO purpose?
    How should I carry on with my directory and search engine submission?
    Am I suppose to submit every-where, my domain or sub domain?
     
     
    Please advise me for the same, waiting for an reply
     
     
    Gurgaon Property- Listing Properties in Gurgaon <http://www.realeazy.com>

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group seo1.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to seo1@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to seo1+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment