- Redirect From Old Ecommerce Site To New Ecommerce Site [3 Updates]
- Alexa Rank increase [3 Updates]
- how google rank domains [1 Update]
- Coryon Redd <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 21 09:00AM -0700
Thanks. Can you give me an example or two or an article that gets into a bit more detail? I have a variety of clients in different fields so I can focus my chances on the ones with the best fit for edu linking. Some examples could really help me out.
- danny <email@example.com> Mar 21 12:35PM -0400
please let daniel explain. he's on the right track.
- Onlylinux <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 21 11:10PM +0530
I think you have to sit tight and wait, this happens , I have seen in past
where Google take bit longer time to index new url's. If you have used 301
redirects from old domain to new one, every thing will be restored soon.
One question, did you changed the address at webmaster tools? if not do
that, this helps a lot. You can complete steps here at Google's support
center Moving your
Hope this helps.
- Sumit <email@example.com> Mar 21 03:45PM +0530
The more visitors you have towards your site the more improvement you can
see in alexa, do social networking, make a G+ page and FB page and keep
updating via Feeds
- Niranjan Reddy <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 21 09:22PM +0530
iam already fb page and updating live feeds, please help me my site ..
- danny <email@example.com> Mar 21 12:43PM -0400
dont overdue backlinks and dont always point them directly to the money
site all the time 5 - 10 backlinks a day got it, the rest point somewhere
elese. google dosnt favor spam and mass backlinks, trust me they wont
stick, damn i should work for google :) , let the link have a path many
paths reaching your money site, google indexing is the key
- danny <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mar 21 12:40PM -0400
Look at your refering sites in CPANEL then check your back links.
Backliinks that stick are backlinks that are above pr 3 and the website, or
place this backlink is in must be high iin indexing with google. Again ,if
the back link is on a page that google barley crawls or suks, you will not
get the back links... start creating back links your self, self optimize
those links, marinate the links to be linked, dont link them the same day,
wait for google index so that they can index your link too
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.