Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Digest for seo1@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/seo1/topics

    oktim <successforevertim@gmail.com> Apr 23 01:57AM -0700  

    Hi, I would like to know if I post the articles that already exist in
    my site to ezarticle or another article directory, will google treat
    article at my site is original or copy from ezarticle.
    or I have to spin my article firstly then post on ezarticle
     
    Do you have same experience?
     
    Thanks
     
    Tim

     

    Dbhoy <davidmck.rand@gmail.com> Apr 20 08:50AM -0700  

    Hi everyone,
     
    I was wondering if anyone knew if changing links in the footer are still
    good for SEO.
     
    What i mean by that is, if I have a list of real estate websites and I want
    to randomly show 5 of them at the footer of a webpage each time the site is
    loaded. Is this still beneficial for SEO? Each time the site is loaded the
    links will change. Meaning when Google bot hits the site it will see a set
    of links, next time it hits it will see a different set of links, will it
    still hold value to these links or am I gaining no benefit from this?
     
    The reason I want to do this is to avoid having an ever growing list of
    links at the footer of a given page, I'd rather only have 5 at a time.

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group seo1.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to seo1@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to seo1+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment