- '?' [6 Updates]
- Google Webmaster Tools notice of detected unnatural links to my website [1 Update]
- How To Get More Traffic To Videos (views) In Major Sites [2 Updates]
- SEO Traffic Ideas [2 Updates]
- Link building to very page on my website? [1 Update]
- need help regarding Banner Ad [1 Update]
- Link builders required [1 Update]
- MObile Optimization [1 Update]
- Deepali Chaturya <email@example.com> Apr 16 10:22AM +0530
ya..u can put ? in dynamic url not in static...
- SEO Web Tech <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 16 10:29AM +0530
I am working on joomla website 1.5, what seo strategies i need to be for
SEO Web Tech
Seo Consultancy and Web Development Service Provider Since 2005
Get your Own Domain name http://domains.seowebtech.in/
Web Site: http://www.seowebtech.com/
- Sumit <email@example.com> Apr 16 10:00AM +0530
That URL is computer genrated which means dynamic, it's difficult to
remember. that's why most of the experts prefer static URL (permalinks).
- "M.Veeranath" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 15 12:34PM +0530
Gary, Rajesh is asking to Keep ? in Title Not in URL's.. So, we can Use
the Symbol in Titles.
- sameer khan <email@example.com> Apr 13 07:50PM +0530
No issues on using '?'. Google wont read that arithmetic characters...
- "M.Veeranath" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 13 07:31PM +0530
Yes, You can Use it.. No Issues
- sameer khan <email@example.com> Apr 13 07:52PM +0530
Avoid using same anchor text for the submissions.
Try to take different keywords using adwords keyword tool.
This the update happened in google panda update 3.4
- SRavan Kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 13 10:19PM +0530
First of all thanks alot for your valuble response, apart from this do you
have any more suggestion to over come this issue.
- sameer khan <email@example.com> Apr 13 07:54PM +0530
Post ur videos in top video sharing sites like youtube, metacafe, etc.,
- Alwasl Fishing <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 15 08:11AM -0700
Make a note of high volume traffic keywords, make them your anchor
tags for offpage submission and start submitting your website from low
PR to high PR directories, article, guest blogs and other source of
- sameer khan <email@example.com> Apr 13 07:58PM +0530
Set the location to get traffic in google webmaster tools.
Social media is the great way to gain traffic like facebook, twitter,
Also link building is one of the best way to gain traffic. Like LOGO
submissions, Profile creations, Web 2.0, Create a lens in squidoo and share
it in social media sites, social bookmarking, etc.,
- Zotic Atal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 13 08:23AM -0700
First of all thanks for keeping alive this group and doing all of this
great things for community all around the world.
My 1st question:
Link building is necessarily for every link on my webiste? For example,
let's say that my home page is "www.test.com" and today I've posted
something and I have a new link on my website
"www.test.com/new-web-page.htm". For this new link
"www.test.com/new-web-page.htm" is necessarily to do link building?
Please help me with this, i know is a dumb question but i didn't find
a straight answer.
My 2nd question:
What seo tools do you use (free and paid).
Thanks in advance!
- Vijay Gaikwad <email@example.com> Apr 14 10:24AM +0530
Recently i got one project. My client proposal is that his site should be
display on all social networking site with banner advertisement or video
How i resolve that problem need your helps guys ASAP. Give me brief
* Vijay Gaikwad**
- Alwasl Fishing <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 15 08:08AM -0700
We can work for you let us know your website url and your keywords
that your are trying to stress in google.
Email us at email@example.com or visit our website seofare.com
- Krishna Chaitanya <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 16 11:37AM +0530
Hi Experts .
Just we are moving steps toward Mobile Optimization.
I am ok with basics, but need some more advice on it,Can any one help me on
Krishna Chaitanya,. <http://completeseoexperts.blogspot.com>