- Link builders required [2 Updates]
- '?' [3 Updates]
- Google Webmaster Tools notice of detected unnatural links to my website [4 Updates]
- How To Get More Traffic To Videos (views) In Major Sites [2 Updates]
- Help required for Digg login [2 Updates]
- SEO Traffic Ideas [1 Update]
- Looking for Travel Content Writers [1 Update]
- Brijesh SEO <email@example.com> Apr 13 01:50PM +0530
I am looking at someone to help me with link building for an e-commerce
Please reply to me on if anyone interested along with cost etc.
- Billa Rajinikar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 13 03:36PM +0200
I am new to SEO field, If you give Link building opportunity I can improve
my knowledge and I will do my best. Thanks in advance
Thanks & Regards,
- Rajesh Shitole <email@example.com> Apr 03 03:26PM +0530
I want to know that can we use '?' in title or can it affect the optimizing
I am working on the website....http://camwhich.com/ with the keyword -Which
camera should I buy?-
Please help me to sort this out......
- George Abraham <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 13 05:40PM +0530
No issues in using "?"
- Deepali Chaturya <email@example.com> Apr 13 06:52PM +0530
use can use it in title not in url
- soniseo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 02 10:04PM -0700
i am doing natural link building for my website and top rank in
google.com from last 1 year. now google message me Google Webmaster
Tools notice of detected unnatural links to my website.
what is going on... any one idea...
how fix this issue asap.....
- Kevin Symons <email@example.com> Apr 13 10:28AM +0100
You do not give much info so I will suggest a few things that you may be
Using the same anchor text?
Linking to the same page?
Using the same text for comments, content or listings?
Adding a lot of links at the same time to content that has been static?
Pretending to be someone else or conversing with yourself from the same IP?
Google is looking for a natural linking pattern which means varied anchor
text to various pages using unique content . Also avoid putting links into
any posts or using a footer as thee spawn spam like links.
- girish phalke <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 13 01:35PM +0530
If you have bought any links from other website then remove it first.
*GIRISH PHALKE <http://www.girishphalke.com/>*
- Sumit <email@example.com> Apr 13 01:34PM +0530
unnatural links means paid or ir-relevant links from your theme
- Power Star <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 11 05:36AM -0700
Could Any one let me know to get the more traffic (views) to the
videos for my clients. I have more than 4 projects in hand, but unable
to get best visitors to those videos.
Kindly Help Me Out in this assignment.
Sravan Kumar (Power Star)
- Faiza Ali <email@example.com> Apr 13 02:42PM +0530
If appropriate you can consider embedding the videos on the website as
well. This way the view count can be shot up through website visitors.
Consider sharing them on social networks like FB, Twitter, Google+ etc
where you already have a fan base who are interested in you and your stuff.
Try getting interesting catchy video titles around well chosen keywords (do
this cleverly) so that the video has the potential of ranking on related
searches, and entices the visitors to click through (if the title sounds to
be interesting). It all perhaps also depends on what your video content is
"Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you let them
go...the challenge is not to survive heartbreaks, but to learn from them."
- jassi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 08 12:49PM -0700
Send a Email about this problem to Digg . they definitely give a
solution for this.
- George Abraham <email@example.com> Apr 03 11:11AM +0530
You can send a request mail to the Digg moderators, but they rarely
reinstate your account once it is banned.
- Krishna Chaitanya <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 03 12:02PM +0530
Hi Vikas ,,
Why dont you share ?
- "M.Veeranath" <email@example.com> Apr 03 12:46PM +0530
can i have sample of your content..