- Dynamic footer links cross sites SEO [2 Updates]
- what will happen if post articles on my site to ezarticle or another article directory [1 Update]
- Daniel Perri <email@example.com> Apr 23 08:14AM -0700
Overall it would be a bad idea to have a great number of links to other
sites or pages from your home page. How many are you talking about?
- Aaron Buison <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 24 02:05AM -0700
For me it's not beneficial, i would suggest that put a link page in your
site. All of your "friends" links are there.
I think it's not right to do what you are planning to do.. It's just my own
opinion. :D I'm just an amateur. :D
- Daniel Perri <email@example.com> Apr 23 08:11AM -0700
I would wait until Google indexes your sites article. Unless you can add
the source of the article and point it back to your site.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.