- Hey guys, we made a 3D experimenti with three.js, want to test alpha? [2 Updates]
- Website animation - HTML5 + CSS3 or jQuery? [4 Updates]
- Any advice for documentation for website handover? [1 Update]
- umiwangu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 03 09:04AM -0700
That looks pretty neat!
On Monday, March 19, 2012 8:39:10 AM UTC-4, Bazinga Designs wrote:
- Bazinga Designs <email@example.com> Apr 03 11:32PM +0200
Thanks for the feedback :)
> To unsubscribe, email SiteDesignfirstname.lastname@example.org
> For more options, visit this group at
BAZINGA Designs - strony internetowe
Ul. PCK 5/20
tel. +48 667 200 706
tel. +48 722 188 134
- umiwangu <email@example.com> Apr 03 09:00AM -0700
Adobe Edge looks very interesting. I'll have to download it, but still,
it's HTML5, and I know browser-support for that is not the best.
On Monday, April 2, 2012 12:54:41 PM UTC-4, Chris Walker wrote:
- chris walker <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 04 12:10AM +0800
If you add the modernizr script to your website it even brings ie 6 up to
accept html 5. It is a great script. Google it and check it out. I did not
misspell it the spelling isz modernir
- Liam Kenneth <email@example.com> Apr 03 05:15PM +0100
HTML 5 boiler plate will get rid of any worries you have using html 5
- chris walker <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 04 12:22AM +0800
yes. html5 boilerplate is good if you are building a site from scratch,
however if you want to add html5 to an existing page you can use the
modernizr.js script alone. By the way, the modernizr script is what makes
html5 bolierplate "non-webkit" browser friendly.
- umiwangu <email@example.com> Apr 03 08:58AM -0700
Oh man... thanks for reminding me!
A couple months ago, I had been looking into PHP scripts run as a scheduled
task to back up everything, but I got stuck on the emailing part. Do you
use any kind of automated database backup?
On Monday, April 2, 2012 1:40:01 PM UTC-4, Artist wrote:
You received this because you are subscribed to the "Web Design and Development" group at Google Groups. Messages are prefixed with [WD&D] in the subject. No spam is allowed. Be civil, be professional; try to be helpful & mind your netiquette. All posts are Copyright the original author and the Web Design and Development group. No reproduction of this content is allowed in any electronic or printed form outside the group at Google Groups and the http://www.WDaDg.org website. Any unauthorized use of our copy constitutes illegal Copyright infringement and may well be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Digital Signature: $©"[W|D|&|D]g"|^|!SiteDesign@GG||#%$
To post to this group, email SiteDesign@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe, email SiteDesignfirstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SiteDesign?hl=en