Monday, June 4, 2012

Digest for adsense-api@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api/topics

    Peter Diamant <peterdatwork@gmail.com> Jun 04 10:46AM +1000  

    Hi Sergio
     
    It is indeed a bug with your .Net client library code as I indicated in my
    last email, specifically the HttpWebRequestBuilder class.
     
    I finished my AdSense project over two weeks ago and it's working fine
    thank you very much (with the tweaks I made to your client library code).
     
    I'm not really interested in filing bug reports at Google, unless of course
    Google wants to give me a job.
     
    I was just trying to help you out with your buggy .Net client library,
    that's all.
     
    Cheers
     
    Peter
     

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adsense-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to adsense-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment