- Retrieving User's Currency [2 Updates]
- Can the Adsenes API do what i need? [1 Update]
- AdSense Reports using OAUTH 1.0 [1 Update]
- Toruk Makhto <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 17 04:43AM -0700
Is it possible to get the currency used for generating reports. I tried
using the currency parameter to get it based
on the user's nationality but it threw an error saying that the call wasn't
If that isn't possible, what is the currency of values returned by default
and is it the same for all users? I think
it's USD, but want to be sure.
- Toruk Makhto <email@example.com> Jun 17 09:44PM -0700
On taking a better look at the json returned I see that the currency's
returned in the headers object, stupid me :)
- Toruk Makhto <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 17 05:33AM -0700
Yes, the API can do everything you specified. You can use the domain name
dimension for getting stats on a
single site and adding metrics for earnings, ctr etc. It should take only a
single request to get the entire
information(after you've authenticated the user), like for example
- Dor Ben Dov <email@example.com> Jun 16 11:49PM -0700
Thanks for the quick reply. I am receiving this json
- domain: "global",
- reason: "required",
- message: "Login Required",
- locationType: "header",
- location: "Authorization"
- code: 401,
- message: "Login Required"
As an error.
On Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:12:37 PM UTC+3, Sérgio Gomes wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group adsense-api.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdSense API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-api?hl=en.