- Website chat help needed... [2 Updates]
- need help for 301 code [2 Updates]
- Need Help for Adsense Account Approval [1 Update]
- How many day it will took to be an back Link ? [2 Updates]
- Need Suggestion [1 Update]
- need help [2 Updates]
- "!smita!" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 20 08:52PM +0530
I have a html website i want to add chat window in that website is it
possible. And which one is best and how can i deploy it can anybody help me
with regards to this.
- "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 20 09:15PM +0430
I have been using Live Zilla free version from a couple of years
(www.livezilla.net) It is a desktop version and in my view it is the
best solution out there for your need. You just have to download the
free version & install it on your system. Then you have to create a
database in your domain and link it through the installed application.
It generates a code which will have to be inserted in the pages you wish
to monitor. This creates a chat button in the web page.
The windows application sits quietly in your taskbar and shows a popup
whenever someone visits the pages of your website in which the code has
been inserted. If the visitor clicks on the chat button, you can accept
it and chat with them. The free version has simple monitoring facility.
The paid version has many features such as live geo-location indication
of the visitors, multiple chat members, etc.
Best of luck
On 20-Jun-12 7:52 PM, !smita! wrote:
- Bhushan Parikh <email@example.com> Jun 15 06:18PM +0530
i need help regarding 301 code,
my client has changedURL of the website means from old to new URL,
so how can i set 301 code for thet, as well as in what to so next in google
Thanks and Regards
- Ravi Kumar Datti <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 20 07:15PM +0530
What is the website URL?
What platform are you using for the website?
Dynamic or Ecommerce?
- Pritesh Javheri <email@example.com> Jun 18 12:24AM -0700
*Please help me. I tried to apply for Google Adsense but they disapproved
my application.* *Reason for disapproval: Unacceptable site content.*
*I really don't understand why there is a problem with my site's content.
Also I have already taken care that my site's content should not be
*I read Google's guidelines but I don't seem to find an answer to why my
blog has unacceptable site content. *
*My website is : *http://exams2colleges.com/
*Please help me to get rid of this issue.*
- vikas kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 12 09:01PM +0530
you have just near abut 2 to 4 days first it ll loose its position frm near
abut 10 to 20 after that it ll totally vanish.. nd ll fall in no mans
land.. hope u got it.. cheerss.eee
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Krishna Chaitanya <
- Reg Charie <email@example.com> Jun 14 12:41PM -0700
There will be no change to your search positions.
Google has removed links as an influence on SERPs.
It is pretty much only the work you do on page now that influences SERPs.
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Krishna Chaitanya
- Sachin Thorat <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 14 10:45AM +0530
Hope all are doing well...
I am submitting single article on 20-30 article websites so my query is
does it harmful for my website? am I doing a spamming as per Google Panda?
- Nisha Tiwari <email@example.com> Jun 12 03:28PM +0530
Could anybody provide me the link of latest panda algorithms?
Thanks and Regards,
- vikas kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jun 12 08:58PM +0530
hey dude check ur backlink as quick as u can remove all spaming links only
theme related links valid .. all paid nd footer links, blog commenting ..is
in now spam area so make sure u r site is not falling in that area ok..