- Rich snippets, structured data & Ajax applications [1 Update]
- Changing domain name and duplicate content [1 Update]
- Help Tool Automatic ? [1 Update]
- Anton Cheshkov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 22 12:07PM -0700
i have the ajax application  that was improved to be crawable. I used
this guideline 
today, my application on request with _escaped_fragment_ replies  with
stuctured data .
i noticed that webmaster tool says me that "We do not detect any structured
data on your site.".
also i have made search in goolge on my website by keywords that should
show snippets. i have found nothing.
my questions: does rich snippets works with ajax applications? how i could
ensure that all work well, are there good practices?
- kareem bahrawy <email@example.com> Aug 21 11:01AM -0700
Thanks Colin you really helped a lot and I'm gonna take my chances and move
directly to the new domain.
On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:18:13 PM UTC+2, Colin King wrote:
- Fabio Pego <firstname.lastname@example.org> Aug 21 04:29PM -0700
Good Night SEO professionals will migrate an Online Store for magento
platform, he provides resources 301.
Now my question is this, for me to catch all link crawled by google, the
only way is only site:dominio.com.br?
Is there any tool to do automatic?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.