- Reg:Copy Content [2 Updates]
- Need Wordpress Programmer [1 Update]
- Reg:Why my site is not getting indexed? 404 error in cache pages. [1 Update]
- Rajesh Prajapati <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jul 22 01:42PM +0530
Sorry dude, you should not used copied content. So you should have to write
good or unique content for your website.
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Krishna Chaitanya <
- nitin vyas <email@example.com> Jul 21 02:37PM +0530
duplicate content is a crime. if you copy paste content and think seo
tweaks will help,you are wrong. You need to rewrite content as search
engines recognize your website as good only if it is orignal and useful for
My advise would be to work on content as first thing and you will see
competition is very less and all seo things work doubly as fast.
Seo expert and consultant
Google Adwords certified professional
On Jul 21, 2013 1:19 PM, "Krishna Chaitanya" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- nitin vyas <email@example.com> Jul 21 02:27PM +0530
On Jul 21, 2013 12:42 AM, "kavita pharande" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rajesh Prajapati <email@example.com> Jul 22 01:36PM +0530
i think your problem is solved now.
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Krishna Chaitanya <
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SEO PROFESSIONALS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.