- need freelance seo linkbuilder [1 Update]
- Regarding Google New penguin Update [1 Update]
- Google Web Spam Update [1 Update]
- PPC Help [1 Update]
- Help Regarding new link building strategy??? [1 Update]
- Darshan Modi <email@example.com> Apr 28 04:57PM +0530
Which types of services u r looking for and ready to work with u in that...
Tell me some in details and mail me ur requirements..
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Shareef Mohammad <
*Thanks & Regards,*
- RAJ SINGH <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 03 01:54PM +0530
This is my blog. It was on top before Google penguin update. I never did
any unethical work or black hat seo work but why my blog ranking is
My blog address is - http://jaipursightseeing.wordpress.com
Please share your opinion regarding this matter.
- pradeep choudhary <email@example.com> Apr 26 10:51PM -0700
Hello Seo Professionals,
As we know that recent google update Web Spam Algorithm, This
algorithm impact 3% search results. As we know that is not sign for
SEO, every seo guy little worry about this update.
Here my question is "What is the next step in seo work?" and what is
next working strategy for SEOs?
- Pooja Bajaj <firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 27 10:03AM +0530
Thanks To all,
I chekced on adwords traffic estimator but the CPC changes everyday.
So its difficult to setup the budget for month.
- Sumit <email@example.com> Apr 27 09:55AM +0530
Thanks for your suggestion, but i think relevant link exchange still make
the sense in terms of rankings,
Is web 2.0 tech is the best option to build backlinks?