- marlon reginio <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 08 07:25PM -0700
contact me and i will help you
- Jo Turnbull <email@example.com> May 08 04:44PM +0100
I do not know of anyway.
They do not answer emails and the number is only automated
- Ashish Chauhan <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 08 10:17PM +0530
100% you can get back your account, follow the guidelines that you
are violating and fill out the review form for adwords.
BTW : Which Google guideline you have violated ??
- Kevin Symons <email@example.com> May 08 06:10PM +0100
No.. You get one appeal and that is it. Best look at affiliate marketing.
- Ashish Chauhan <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 09 12:02AM +0530
Give me your account details, I will get it back.
- Darren <email@example.com> May 09 08:10AM +1000
How big was your budget? Where a you based?
Why I asked, is I got a client account re activated after been suspended 3 times. It took about 3 weeks for the process to clear.
There were benefits that helped me make the case possible.
1. The client was spending $20k a month
2. I am part of the google engage program ( Rang a consultant to help me out)
Ps I live in Sydney, Australia
Contact me offline
Sent from my iPhone
- Rishita Kapadia <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 07 11:27AM +0530
Yes I too got the effect.
- Blake <email@example.com> May 07 05:29AM -0400
Page rank is crap
Blake Schiller, SEO Specialist