- Need help regarding my website ranking drop due to penguin update? [2 Updates]
- What is Google Website Optimizer [2 Updates]
- Abridged summary of email@example.com - 6 Messages in 3 Topics [1 Update]
- sumeet gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 15 04:24AM -0700
i have two websites related to same business and i am targeting same
keywords for both websites but last month(24th April) when Google penguin
updated my 1 website ranking dropped too much before 24th April that
website keywords are ranked on 2nd or 3rd page but after penguin they are
not in top 30 pages.i already check keywords density and content and all
remaining ON page issues all are fine.Can anybody please tell me what was
the reasons why ranking was drop of that website? any body also facing this
type of problem ? now what can i do to get back that website ranking ?
- Vineesh Palayad <email@example.com> May 16 06:45AM +0530
From your words, understand that your site has been penalized by Google. If
any hidden text or so many same labeled keywords in your site then just
remove such and apply reconsideration through Google webmaster tools. They
can only help you.
- Ram Krishna Sistu <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 15 12:21PM +0530
I know HTML please explain me about google optimizer.
- Daniel Perri <email@example.com> May 15 06:06PM -0700
The name pretty much says it all. Just use the tutorials or go to the home
page it tells you what it is.
- Sultan Mahmood <firstname.lastname@example.org> May 13 08:14AM -0700
Good and helpful information guys keep
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.